Thursday, October 31, 2013

Untitled by Charles Plyter

Untitled by Charles Plyter

I was born at a very young age; the son of Jor-el and Lara; who were well placed in the social order of our society.  Since they were wealthy we had advanced technology and received radio signals from afar so I was exposed to English at a young age. Unfortunately the only person who I could interact with in this language was my father.  Due to global warming and constant oil drilling our planet was deemed to be unstable.  My Uncle ElGora warned of the consequences. My father listened and constructed a small rocket ship and sent me into space.  I landed on Earth and was raised by adoptive parents Jonathan and Martha.  After an uneventful childhood I ended up at a large metropolitan newspaper where I realized my writing destiny and became a well known reporter.  I did use a pseudonym for reasons I will not indulge and had to overcome incessant urges to leap buildings, race bullets and stop locomotives; the latter because my health insurance was very restrictive

No comments:

Post a Comment